Coronado Wood Grain Fire Pit - 108"
- Match Lit: OPT-COR108
- Electronic Ignition: OPT-COR108EKIT
The Coronado Fire Pit was derived from Spanish influences. The Coronado is a strong and classy rectangular fire pit that incorporates well with its surroundings. The wood grain finish on this Coronado makes it a unique, natural-looking addition to your backyard. Our Fire Pits are individually handmade and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. The fire pits we manufacture are durable and long-lasting in a variety of environments. Because of its handmade nature, slight variations in color and texture may occur.
Enhance and protect your fire feature with optional accessories are available:
Optional accessories are purchased separately. Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come.
Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 108” x 28”
- Height: 15”
- Burning Area: 90” x 10”
- Toe Kick: 5” x 5”
- Weight: 765 lbs.
- BTU: 140,000
- Suggested Fire Glass: 125 lbs.
- Rectangular Coronado GFRC Gas Fire Pit
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- 3 Color to choose from: Ivory, Oak, Ebony
- LC Certified Electronic Kit Optional
- Material: GFRC Concrete
- Finish: Wood Grain Texture
- Propane Tank Storage: No
- All Fire Pits Included: Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rock.
This is a LIMITED PRODUCT. Consider getting two or more.
Click ADD TO CART and buy it now! Get yours today while stocks last.
Note: These are CUSTOM ORDERS and take approximately 5 weeks for delivery. Because they are custom orders the order cannot be canceled after 24 hours. The item cannot be returned unless there is a defect.