Lakeland Mills products are warranted. We stand behind our products with our customer service representatives. They are knowledgeable of the products, and available to help with questions on assembly, quality, finishing, or any concerns a customer may have. We also have replacement parts available for any issues. Weather damaged in shipping, a storm, even animal damage, we are here to help. Our hardware used for assembly is heavy duty and coated to protect it from the weather. Complete instructions, with pictures, make assembly easy.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant..
- Made from by-products from the log home industry.
- Our Products are made in the USA!
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 66″
- Height: 29″
- Overall Height: 31″
- Width: 68″
Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty.
Don't miss out! Get yours today!