Cedar Looks Log Side Table - 110090B/B90B
Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty.
What better compliment for your backyard or patio than with our Cedar Looks Log Side Table. This table is heavy duty and built to last. Made from Northern White Cedar logs, a natural choice for outdoor dining and seating due to the wood being naturally resistant to insects and rot.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant..
- Made from by-products from the log home industry.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 27″
- Height: 24″
- Overall Height: 24″
- Width: 17″