Coronado Collection Fire Pits - 72"
- Hammered Copper: OPT-CORCPR72
- Corten Steel: OPT-CORCS72
- Stainless Steel: OPT-CORSS72
- Powder-coat Steel: OPT-CORPC72
The Coronado Fire Pit was derived from Spanish influences. The Coronado is a strong and classy rectangular fire pit that incorporates well with its surroundings. Our Fire Pits are individually handmade and proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. The fire pits we manufacture are durable and long-lasting in a variety of environments. Because of its handmade nature slight variations in color and texture may occur.
Enhance and protect your fire feature with optional accessories are available:
Optional accessories are purchased separately. Innovative and timeless, this fire pit is built to last and will serve you for years to come.
Features & Specifications:
- Dimensions: 72” x 28”
- Height: 15”
- Burning Area: 54” x 10” x 2”
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- BTU: 80,000
- Suggested Fire Glass: 75 lbs.
- Propane Tank Storage: No
- Liquid Propane and Natural Gas Compatible
- Match Lit and Electronic Ignition Systems Available
- Items Included: Fire Pan, Burner, Key Valve, Key, Hoses, Lava Rock
This is a LIMITED PRODUCT. Consider getting two or more.
Click ADD TO CART and buy it now! Get yours today while stocks last.
Note: These are CUSTOM ORDERS and take approximately 5 weeks for delivery. Because they are custom orders the order cannot be canceled after 24 hours. The item cannot be returned unless there is a defect.