Lakeland Mills Cedar Log Yard Swing - 5 Foot
Be blown away by the comfort of a Lakeland Mills swing. Once you sit in the swing with its specially designed contoured seat slats, you will be amazed. The slats are cut from logs, and processed to contour the shape and round the ends, creating the most comfortable seating area.
- Lakeland Mills log swings are made from Northern White Cedar, which is naturally resistant to decay and insects.
- A Lakeland Mills cedar log swing can last between 10-20 years, while a swing made from Chinese Fir may last only 1-3 years.
- Left untreated, a cedar log swing will weather to a silvery grey, adding to its rustic beauty and charm.
- Comfortable! Customers can save money by not having to buy cushions.
- Extremely stable: The swings are attached to the A-frame using stabilizing logs. Ensuring that the swing stays at the perfect tilt for maximum comfort and safety.
- Easy to transport: The swings are shipped boxed and partially assembled.
- Strong: Holds up to 750 lbs.
Don't delay! Get your Swing today!